Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kitchen Detail

Here are some better photos of the kitchen space. It's hard to get good photos because the place is so small, I can't stand back far enough to get a sweeping panorama. :) I'll probably knock out that wall to incorporate the laundry room into the kitchen. It means having my washer and dryer in the kitchen, but I'll take that for now until I am able to build a proper garage and/or laundry room where the garagey-shed currently lives.

You can see the stove is quite the antique. It may even fetch some money on craigslist. I'll give that a go before posting is as a "free, you haul" item.

For the size of the house, it is definitely not lacking in windows. This is the dining area of the kitchen, which as mom pointed out, I neglected to include on the 5 cent tour:
Not much to see.

The kitchen needs serious work to upgrade it in a way that will improve the traffic flow of the house, so I'm sure it's going to take the most planning of everything.

No comments: