Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Locked and loaded!

My buyer finally removed the last of her contingencies today, which in turn enabled me to remove mine from the house, so it's now really locked and loaded. Unless we have a massive earthquake between now and then that causes the peninsula to fall into the ocean, it's a done deal. :)

Craigslist has been quite productive for me this week. My desk left on Monday and I have a buyer for the couch--bonus that he doesn't want it until Sept 15, which is right about when I'd be moving out. I've had a few nibbles on the chair, but both people flaked on actually coming to see it. I'll post it again on Friday and maybe the weekend will bring some action.

I finally went to my acupuncturist today after 3 months of some serious neck-shoulder issues that chiropractic wasn't really helping (it would feel better for about 10 days and then go back to the way it was). Dr. Sijbrant started poking around my shoulder blade and jokingly said that he thinks I'm growing a baby in there. Anyway, tiger balm, a gazillion needles and some e-stim managed to make it a bit more pliable. I'll be going back next week so he can have another crack at it. At least I had a nice 60 minute relaxation and snooze time and I should sleep GREAT tonight for the first time in quite some time.

No comments: