Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekend plans

OK, it is time to get SERIOUS about packing. I had a minor freakout last night when I looked at the calendar and realized I really only have 2.5 weeks before I have to get out of my condo. Eeeeeeek! I know what I'll be doing ALL weekend of this blistering hot three day weekend.

I got some rate quotes on storage units yesterday and I'll go look a them tomorrow since I'll be in RWC for a morning run with my Nike marathon chicas. I may even book it tomorrow just to have it done and out of the way since I'm realizing how much other stuff needs to be done in a very short time. I guess I can move some boxes and such into it over this weekend and next weekend before the actual move. If nothing else, I can move the shelving from my condo's storage locker into the unit to get it ready for the big day.

No comments: