Saturday, September 15, 2007

Counting down

Well, it's finally here--the week it all comes together! Here's a little rundown of the next 7 days:

Today: Couch Guy came to pick up the couch. YAY--space! Continued packing like a crazy lady (with LOTS of help from Mom).

Tomorrow: Finish packing. Move more plants to Kat & Billy's house. Take up residence at Mom's.

Monday: Movers come sometime between 8 and 10. Clean condo.

Tuesday: 8 am--go sign paperwork for sale of condo. Time TBD--go sign paperwork for purchase of dump (this may actually happen on Monday). Keep cleaning condo if not finished on Monday.

Wednesday: Say good bye to my little condo for the last time. It's been awesome to me and I know it will be to it's new owner too.

Thursday: Closing day! Money transfers around magically in its little real estate dance.

Friday: Purchase of house records at the county office and I get the keys to my own little dump. I plan to spend the rest of the day raking up apples, cleaning and generally making the house look a little more respectable. I'll also hopefully meet with a contractor or two.

It seems like a looooong ways away at this end, but I know the week is probably going to pass in a flash. Here's hoping it's a smooth flash.

No comments: