Sunday, September 2, 2007

Toasty!

HOT here this weekend. Even so, I've stayed pretty motivated about hauling boxes around. I took a load of stuff up to storage today and assembled a shelving unit that will hopefully help keep things organized. My car is presently loaded for another trip tomorrow. Funtimes!

My storage unit here at the condo is almost empty, and just in time as I discovered a water leak in there on Saturday! It could have been really messy a few weeks ago, but thankfully it wasn't. My goal is to have it completely empty this week.

I spent this evening at Home Depot looking at cabinets, fixtures, flooring, paint, roofing material...pretty much everything. I was trying to get ideas for the house, but really, I needed an hour in some AC.

I spotted a house a few blocks away that has the exact gray exterior, white trim and red door that I'm seeking (I'll take a pic this week). I may go ask them for some info on their paint as it would sure beat getting a bunch of sample quarts and testing all the colors.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hey! I remembered the blog address! It was nice to meet you the other day. Good luck with your house!!