Thursday, September 20, 2007

Waiting

Close of escrow is supposed to happen today. There seems to be a glitch in Condo Buyer's paperwork, so it may close today. Or tomorrow. Or Monday. I won't know until it actually, really, finally happens, which is more than a bit annoying. I had wanted to spend some time there tomorrow and have a contractor or two come for a visit. I can't schedule anything now since there is no certainty that the place will be mine tomorrow.

Cleared out the last of my stuff from the condo last night--it was pretty much just fridge items and patio furniture--and ran the wet Swiffer over the floors one last time. All my patio furniture is currently in my car since I thought I'd be closing today and could take it straight there after work. I'll leave it in there until tomorrow, but if it doesn't close tomorrow, I'll unload it at Mom's or the storage place so I'm not driving around with it all weekend. Extra steps, but what can you do?

No comments: