Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Super cute!

I put the finishing touches on my little pink room last night (opted out of painting bathroom trim since it was cold and damp out--it would have taken forever to dry and I'm sure I would have messed it up along the way). I have to say, it looks SUPER cute and I'm totally in love with it.

This is how it looked before:
And this is what it looks like now:

Even though I do not have a nice wide-angle camera the way most realtors do, I'm sure you get the idea that it's a drastic improvement.

Next up is to use the floor wax solvent I got last weekend to get rid of some of the grimy wax buildup on the floors. I sure hope it works!

And, since it's taken a gazillion attempts to get these two photos uploaded (Blogger was clearly having some issues this morning), you're just going to have to wait until later to see the bathroom photos. Sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh! super cute!
nice work : )

Ellevast said...

So pink! Better not brag too much about your painting skills, as I'm going to need some painters up here in seattle.

that said...

Pink and Brown Rocks!