Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Zero lot line

So, I'm pretty close to a neighbor on one side. The other side has a fence and a wee little strip of dirt (where the dog run will eventually go). I've taken to calling the fenceless side the "alley" since that's what it feels like. I've tried to explain this to a number of folks, but I clearly wasn't doing a good job, so here is a photo:
To give you a better idea of the layout of the house, that's the laundry room door, kitchen windows (the ones over the sink), bathroom, then large bedroom.

I have a door onto the alley from my laundry room, but my neighbor does not. In fact, there is no reason for him to ever enter the alley because his access to his yard is on the other side of his house. However, under that blue tarp is a bed frame that needs to be removed pronto, and there are a couple screens hanging out back there too. I plan to discuss that with him tonight when I'm out there to mow the lawn (with my awesome new Brill reel mower that Nancy gave me--so cool!).

No comments: